Stellar Alpine Touring Boot
A new style by La Sportiva, the Women's Stellar Alpine Touring Boot is lightweight and mobile, designed for everyday ski mountaineering and entry-level skimo races. Its 90 flex caters to intermediate to lighter-weight expert lady shredders, while the generous 102-millimeter last accommodates wider feet and delivers a comfort-oriented fit.
You can expect uphill efficiency out of the Stellar, thanks to its 68-degree range of motion in walk mode. The Grilamid shell keeps the boot light, adding to its climb-ability, but also serves to give you a strong, stable feel when it comes time to descend. La Sportiva's unique Spider Buckle Evo Closure System makes it easy to get a precise, customized fit for optimal power on the down and comfort on the up. And, when it comes time to boot up the last stretch of icy, exposed ridgeline to the summit, you'll appreciate the grippy rubber sole.
- Lightweight touring boot for backcountry skiing and skimo racing
- 90 flex is suitable for intermediate to lighter-weight experts
- 102mm last offers lasting comfort on long missions
- Impressive 68-degree range of motion provide uphill efficiency
- Grilamid shell is lightweight yet strong for a dependable descent
- Unique closure system allows for maximum fit customization
- Lugged rubber sole delivers a reliable grip on technical bootpacks
- Item #LSP00J8