Be a superstar.
What do you do when you need a comfortable all-day touring boot that you can also use to climb those technical objectives you've been eyeing all season? You pull on the Women's Starlet 2.1 Alpine Touring Boot from La Sportiva. The updated Grilamid shell has been reshaped to fit a wider range of feet. And as always, this women's classic is stiff enough to ski hard and hit big lines, but it's still lightweight enough that you won't feel as if you're hauling cement blocks up the skintrack. The Starlet 2.01 s now compatible with every tech and alpine touring binding, including the Trab TR2. Should you wish to rock out on some step-in style bindings, all you need is the s3 insert (sold separately).
A thermo-moldable tour liner eliminates discomfort in the way of hot spots and chafing before they even have a chance to start. To help keep your toes warm on sub-zero dawn patrols, La Sportiva added a removable PU WarmSole insert that helps avoid the loss of heat through the bottom of the boot. With its multiple forward-lean settings, Fast Lock walk mode and Cam Closure system, you can adjust your boot in one fell swoop, and you're sure to be able to find a configuration that makes your skiing feel like it's ready to go on world tour. When you're front-pointing up a steep ice slope or traversing windblown ridges in the high alpine, the 68-degree cuff rotation and LazerGrip outsoles provide excellent stability and traction.
- All-around skimo boots for vert-hungry chicks
- 90 flex is forgiving yet responsive on the descent
- Grilamid shell is stiff and lightweight
- Carbon-reinforced cuff adds strength without the weight
- 68-degree range of motion in walk mode for an efficient stride
- Fast Lock system allows easy transition from ski to walk mode
- WarmSole insert is perfect for extra frigid days
- LazerGrip outsoles hold traction on slick terrain
- Item #LSP00E7