Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Spire GTX Hiking Shoe
The La Sportiva Spire GTX Hiking Shoe offers the performance, durability, and protection we need for rugged peak-bagging day hikes and fast-moving backpacking trips. This versatile hiking shoe features Gore-Tex Surround technology, which not only offers waterproof protection in the lining and upper, but delivers effective draining for multi-dimensional dryness on the trail. One of the only pitfalls of a waterproof shoe is that although waterproof membranes keep water out, they also keep water in when creek crossings and other mishaps leave them soaking wet from the inside. The Spire GTX solves this problem by incorporating aeration channels within the footbed and midsole, as well as drainage ports towards the bottom of the shoe, giving a fully waterproof construction that continues to keep our feet dry when the unexpected happens.
- Hiking shoe prepares us for changing terrain and conditions
- GORE-TEX Surround technology offers all-around waterproofing
- Special aeration channels in the midsole accommodate easy draining
- Vibram XS Trek outsole grips on wet rock, slick mud, and dry dirt
- Cushioned footbed and midsole keep feet comfortable on long hikes
- Breathable and durable upper regulates temperature on warm days
- STB control system ensures a snug fit and a stable ride
- Item #LSP00JS
3.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.