Spectre 2.0 Alpine Touring Boot
If you're ready to take your backcountry ascents and descents to the next level, the La Sportiva Spectre 2.0 Alpine Touring Boot is the tool you need to excel. Not only is it the lightest four-buckle AT boot on the market, the Spectre also has a true sixty degrees of cuff motion for effortless hiking and skinning. The boot features an EZ-Flex tongue rib, reshaped Grilamid shell, and EZ Thermo liner that work together to provide smooth travel and ultimate comfort for all-day skimo missions. For unmatched power on the descents, La Sportiva reinforced the backbone of the Spectre with stiff, lightweight carbon fiber and upped the ante to a 115 flex.
A lugged Vibram rubber sole grips snow and rock like a mountain goat, and the low-profile, micro-adjustable Pegasus buckles are tucked well out of the way of any rock contact that could make you lose your footing while traversing rough terrain. The Spectre 2.0 is compatible with all tech or AT bindings, including the Trab TR2, and comes with the option of choosing between three preset forward lean options of 10, 14, and 18 degrees.
- Hard-charging AT boots for weight sticklers
- Burly 115 flex devours the most aggressive terrain
- Reshaped shell with 102.5mm last for increased comfort
- Rugged Vibram rubber sole for grip on snow and rock
- Walk mode provides a tasty 60-degree cuff range
- Thermo-moldable liner for a customizable fit
- Four-buckles that stay tucked away when traversing
- Item #LSP00BF