Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Spantik Mountaineering Boots
The La Sportiva Spantik Mountaineering Boots give us warmth for high-altitude and winter mountaineering and the agility to send difficult ice and mixed pitches. The synthetic outer boots increase flexibility and help reduce weight to just an ounce over five pounds.
Heat-moldable, removable liners give the Spantik Mountaineering Boots a precise fit to ease foot fatigue and minimize heel lift when you front point steep ice. La Sportiva knows what it feels like to lace boots while you wear gloves, so they invented the Fast Lace System, which lets you cinch down these boots with a single pull—even with gloves.
- Mountaineering boot made for 6000-7000 meter peaks
- Thermo-molded inner boot and micro-cellular insulation for warmth
- Both shell and removable liner have Lorica weatherproof treatments
- Glove-friendly closures at both inner and outer boots
- Insulated footbed and triple-layer midsole assures underfoot comfort
- Vibram Montagna sole with step-in crampon compatibility
- Item #LSP0059
4.5 based on 42 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.