Select a size:
Why We Like The Solution Climbing Shoe
The Women's Solution Climbing Shoe is La Sportiva's most popular answer to difficult boulder problems and steep sport routes. Drastically downturned, this shoe is one of the best for overhangs, scummy heel hooks, greasy smears, and microscopic edges. La Sportiva's revered P3 Power Platform was first developed specifically for this shoe, and it retains the shoe's aggressive downturn for the shoe's life. A shoe this technical deserves its own special rubber compound, and it's one of the few out there to feature Vibram's XS Grip2 rubber, which is extremely stiff around the toe box and soft, supple, and thin at the heel and arch. With more flexibility at the heel, the Solution bends to your will when you're toeing off-angled footholds and high-stepping the top-out.
- La Sportiva's popular shoe for bouldering and sport climbing
- Sharp, asymmetric downturn engages an aggressive performance
- Vibram XS Grip2 is stiff at the toe and soft at the heel and arch
- P3 power platform retains the shoe's aggressive profile for life
- Lock Harness System unifies the upper for your foot for a comfy fit
- Fast Lacing System with a quick-and-easy hook-and-loop adjustment
- Women-specific last designed with a narrower platform and lower volume
- Item #LSP00GR
- Upper Material
- leather, Lorica
- [toe box, arch] HF
- hook-and-loop, Face Lacing System
- [toe] LaspoFlex (0.9mm)
- Vibram XS Grip2 (4mm)
- Claimed Weight
- sharp downturn
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Women's PD 75
- Asymmetrical Curvature
3.5 based on 9 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.