The solution to all your problems.
Apart from the new, flashy colors, this Solution has a newly refined, 3D-shaped heel cup that keeps a solid fit no matter how scummy that heel hook feels. The Lock Harness System wraps the leather upper snugly around your foot for a customized feel that stretches only slightly, and the Lorica tongue adds subtle padded cushioning and ventilation. The Solution might sport the speediest closure out of any climbing shoe; its Fast Lacing System uses one hook-and-loop strap that cinches three separate sections for a snug fit that's ready to go on-and-off after each boulder attempt.
- La Sportiva's popular shoe for bouldering and sport climbing
- Sharp, asymmetric downturn engages an aggressive performance
- Vibram XS Grip2 is stiff at the toe and soft at the heel and arch
- P3 power platform retains the shoe's aggressive profile for life
- Lock Harness System unifies the upper for your foot for a comfy fit
- Fast Lacing System with a quick-and-easy hook-and-loop adjustment
- Women-specific last designed with a narrower platform and lower volume
- Item #LSP00GR
- Q & A
Copy is Incorrect
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The copy states that "Apart from the new, flashy colors, this Solution has a newly refined, 3D-shaped heel cup that keeps a solid fit no matter how scummy that heel hook feels. " This is incorrect. This 3D shaped heel cup was introduced on the last model of the Solution and remains unchanged for this model. They have only changed the strap and colors, along with the rand for the toe hook rubber. Seriously, do you guys even Google search this stuff? This took me less than 5 minutes to research. If you actually look at the pictures on your own website, the heel appears to be exactly the same.
The toe hook rubber has actually changed fairly significantly, and this does change the fit and feel of the shoe. I literally don't see a single sentence highlighting this change. What is going on here?
4 stars for a great pair of shoes, remodeled to be slightly better. They are still too loose in the heel cup for almost anyone with the corresponding foot width for this narrower model.