Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Skwama Climbing Shoe
Here to help us take it to the next level, the Skwama Climbing Shoe is La Sportiva's high-performance slipper for competition bouldering and technical sport climbing. P3 technology applies a Permanent Power Platform that ensures the Skwama's downturn stays downturned.
The S-Heel construction optimizes heel hooking and gives a snug fit, while Vibram's Grip2 sole offers high sensitivity, so you can feel what's underfoot. This shoe's soft LaspoFlex midsole gives enhanced sensitivity, a better feel, and more control on microscopic jibs and technical, insecure moves. La Sportiva styled the Skwama's upper with laser-cut leather and microfiber reinforcements that reduce stretch.
- High-performance climbing shoe shaped for boulders and routes
- P3 downturned performance provides extreme aggression
- Leather upper with microfiber reinforcements ensure durability
- Unlined to conform to your footshape for customized comfort
- LaspoFlex midsole is soft and sensitive for a precise performance
- Vibram XS Grip2 rubber sole is grippy, durable, and sensitive
- Item #LSP008X
4.5 based on 53 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.