Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Salto Ski
The Salto Ski is one of La Sportiva's most versatile backcountry skis that you can ride on the highest summits or through trees near the mountain's base. Its nimble 92mm waist certainly rides firmer snow better than powder, but the rockered tip & tail help keep you afloat when the snow's softer and deeper than you expected. The Salto has plenty of camber for the precise edge control necessary for tight, steep chutes. La Sportiva made the Salto out poppy paulownia wood with carbon and aluminum stringers for solid stiffness while still maintaining a light weight barely exceeding three pounds. Fusion Sidewalls give a similar torsional rigidity as alpine skis, and increase long-lasting durability.
- Backcountry ski insipres tight couloirs and steep chutes
- 92mm waist with plenty of camber for solid edge hold on firm snow
- Rockered tip & tail maneuver well when the snow gets softer
- Light paulownia core with alloy and carbon stringers for stiffness
- Fusion Sidewall enhances torsional rigidity and durability
- Item #LSPZ27R
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.