Saber GTX Hiking Boot
When you've got multiple peaks on your list, there's no dilly-dallying involved—you need a hiking boot that's rugged enough for the steeps, comfortable enough for long days, and light enough to keep up. Built with Gore-Tex waterproof protection, durable tread, and plenty of underfoot support, these versatile boots will help you focus on those spectacular views and not on your aching feet.
- Lightweight hiking boots for those who keep a fast pace
- Gore-Tex waterproof lining keeps your feet dry and comfy
- Leather uppers defend against rough and tumble trails
- Breathable mesh keeps your feet from getting bogged down
- Generously-cushioned insoles keep you comfortable mile after mile
- Supportive midsoles and inserts stabilize your footing
- Rugged outsoles designed for steep, rocky terrain
- Item #LSPZ26B
- Upper Material
- Rough-Out leather, Air-Mesh
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort
- Ortholite insole (5mm)
- injection-molded EVA, TPU stabilizer inserts
- Trail Rocker2, Frixion XF 2.0, Impact Brake System
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 4, 2021
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 132 lbs
I purchased these because they were recommended by the NYTIMES consumer site Wirecutter as the best women’s hiking boots. They are terrific! Supportive, lightweight and fairly priced(got them on sale). They make me feel very balanced and secure on flat as well as slippery or rough surfaces.
Maria Elena C.