Why We Like The Saber GTX Hiking Boot
La Sportiva's Saber GTX Boot is up to the task whether we're hiking high in the alpine or in the hot desert. Its combination of GORE-TEX waterproofing and mesh paneling provides plenty of comfort whether it's cold and rainy or warm and sunny. We also appreciate the soft cuff that improves flexibility and eases on-and-off. The beefy midsole brings some geometric originality that feels cushy and stable for technical terrain.
- Technical boot built for backpacking and trekking in any condition
- GORE-TEX gives rugged waterproofing and comfy breathability
- Rough-Out leather upper with mesh paneling for ventilation
- Ortholite footbed with stabilizing units and injection-molded cushioning
- Frixion XF 2.0 rubber sole ensures reliable, all-terrain traction
- Impact Brake System assists when the downhill gets slippery
- Item #LSPZ26A
- Upper Material
- Rough-Out leather, Air-Mesh
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort
- Ortholite insole (5mm)
- injection-molded EVA, TPU stabilizer inserts
- Trail Rocker2, Frixion XF 2.0, Impact Brake System
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 28, 2021
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- EU 43.5 (US 10.5)
- 6` 0"
- 191 lbs
Note: runs very small - very, very narrow boot. Feels like men's B width. La Sportiva on website says order half size up on all boots - good advice for their brand.