Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Saber GTX Hiking Boot
La Sportiva's Saber GTX Boot is up to the task whether we're hiking high in the alpine or in the hot desert. Its combination of GORE-TEX waterproofing and mesh paneling provides plenty of comfort whether it's cold and rainy or warm and sunny. We also appreciate the soft cuff that improves flexibility and eases on-and-off. The beefy midsole brings some geometric originality that feels cushy and stable for technical terrain.
- Technical boot built for backpacking and trekking in any condition
- GORE-TEX gives rugged waterproofing and comfy breathability
- Rough-Out leather upper with mesh paneling for ventilation
- Ortholite footbed with stabilizing units and injection-molded cushioning
- Frixion XF 2.0 rubber sole ensures reliable, all-terrain traction
- Impact Brake System assists when the downhill gets slippery
- Item #LSPZ26A
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.