Raceborg Alpine Touring Boot
La Sportiva shaped the Grilamid's shell with a wider 100mm last for an extremely comfortable fit so your toes can splay, or you need to layer on a cold day. Designed specifically for the Raceborg, the "bikini" liner has a unique two-piece construction to stay as slim as possible for race day. The Race Grip sole is outfitted with tech inserts for ultralight bindings.
- La Sportiva's ultimate hybrid racing boot for ski touring
- Carbon cuff keeps the boot ultralight and surprisingly stiff
- Wide 100mm last ensures all-day comfort on ridges and skin tracks
- CavoBike Lever Pro walk mode employs 75° range of motion
- Raceborg Bikini Boot liner has a two-piece construction for slimness
- Race Grip sole outfitted with tech inserts
- Item #LSP00E2
What do you think about this product?
March 11, 2019
Broken out of the box
I opened to the box to find to find that the heel inserts in both boots were rattling around inside the boot. It appears they werent glued well. I contacted customer service and they told to go buy some glue and fix them. So , i went and spent $15, and repaired my brand new never used $1800 boots. There was never an offer by La Sportiva to fix the boot or send me glue. Im not sure why I had to spend more money and than fix my own boot??? After 3 days use one of the zippers on the boot gaiter blew out. The fabric connecting the gaiter to the plastic of the boot is already delamming on both boots. I have contacted customer service for the second time on these boots and sent them back to La Sportiva. My hopes arent very high as I have had bad luck the previous 4 issues that I have had with their boots. I love my Nepal Evos but doubt I will ever buy another boot from them because of the poor service