Select a size:
Why We Like The Otaki Climbing Shoe
The Women's Otaki Climbing Shoe is an updated version of La Sportiva's versatile Katana, upgraded with a sharper downturn for more aggressive performance on any route or problem. P3 technology applies a Permanent Power Platform that ensures the Otaki's downturn stays downturned. The S-Heel construction optimizes heel hooking and gives a snug fit, while Vibram's XS Grip2 sole sharpens the sides for ideal edging, slicing, and dicing. La Sportiva styled the Otaki's upper with laser-cut leather and microfiber reinforcements to reduce stretch. The LaspoFlex midsole isn't too soft nor too stiff; you could say it's just right.
- A more downturned version of La Sportiva's popular Katana Climbing Shoe
- P3 heel maintains sharp downturn for seasons of boulders and sport climbs
- Laser-cut leather upper stretches to conform to your footshape
- Rubber toe rand extends over forefoot without inhibiting stretch
- Neoprene hook-and-loop straps create a super secure fit
- Moderately stiff LaspoFlex midsole maintains support
- Vibram Grip 2 rubber ensures solid traction on rock and plastic
- Item #LSP008W
- Upper Material
- leather, microfiber
- [front] Pacific
- 1.1mm LaspoFlex
- Vibram XS Grip2 (4mm)
- Claimed Weight
- aggressive downturn
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Asymmetrical Curvature
4.5 based on 14 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.