Select a size:
Why We Like The Otaki Climbing Shoe
The Otaki Climbing Shoe is an updated version of La Sportiva's very versatile Katana, except with a downturn for a more aggressive performance on any route or problem, and it's among our favorites for precise performance.
P3 technology applies a Permanent Power Platform that ensures the Otaki's downturn stays downturned. The S-Heel construction optimizes heel hooking and gives a snug fit, while Vibram's XS Edge sole sharpens the sides for ideal edging, slicing, and dicing. La Sportiva styled the Otaki's upper with laser-cut leather and microfiber reinforcements to reduce stretch. The LaspoFlex midsole isn't too soft nor too stiff; you could say it's just right.
- Climbing shoe shaped for aggressive precision
- Same asymmetry as the Katana except more downturned
- S-Heel construction maintains aggressive downturn for life
- Leather upper with microfiber reinforcements and rubber toe
- Vibram XS Edge is a harder rubber for greater edging grip
- Item #LSP008V
4.5 based on 30 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.