Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Olympus Mons Cube Mountaineering Boot
The La Sportiva Olympus Mons Cube Mountaineering Boot is an updated version of La Sportiva's Olympus Mons Evo. We appreciate that this boot still boasts the same tough super gaiter that made the original Olympus ideal for faraway mountaineering objectives, but also like that La Sportiva updated the outer boot with a dual Boa closure for a quick, simple, and secure fit.
La Sportiva insulated the removable inner boot with single-density foam, and the alloy-lined footbed with Primaloft's Gold Aerogel. This Carbon Tech footbed creates a stiff platform for stability on glacial traverses and support on vertical ice climbs. The Olympus Mons Cube's sole is also updated with Vibram Litebase rubber in key areas that demand durable traction, while the remaining sole features Vibram's Morflex expanded EVA rubber for a lighter weight than the original Olympus Mons Evo.
- Mountaineering boot updated for high altitude expeditions
- Super gaiter made with Stretch Cordura and a watertight Corner Zip
- Outer boot outfitted with dual Boa closure for a quick, secure fit
- Removable inner boot insulated with single-density foam
- Alloy-lined Carbon Tech footbed insulated with Primaloft Gold
- Vibram Litebase sole with Vibram Morflex paneling for a greater grip
- Compatible with step-in crampons and skis that have tech bindings
- Item #LSP00MQ
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.