Why We Like The Nucleo High II GTX Wide Boot
The La Sportiva Nucleo High II GTX Wide Boot is what we strap up when we're getting ready for intense hikes in the backcountry. The durable Vibram tread looks more like something we'd normally find on an overlander vehicle while the tall lace-up build keeps our ankles protected. This mid-duty boot is made with water-resistant GORE-TEX material too and helps us get across stream crossing without issue.
- Durable hiking boot made for backpacking trips and big hikes
- GORE-TEX Surround technology keeps out water, wind, and mud
- Nubuck leather infused with Nano Inserts to aid in breathability
- Vibram outsole features an aggressive tread pattern
- Tall lace closure protects ankles and secures fit
- Item #LSPZ2A1
- Upper Material
- nubuck leather, Nano-Cell
- GORE-TEX Surround
- compression-molded EVA
- Impact Brake System
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 31, 2021
Nucleo High II GTX Wide Boot
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 205 lbs
They are not wide enough. I need an extra wide boot. But the boot is real nice.