Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Nucleo High II GTX Boot
The La Sportiva Nucleo High II GTX Boot braves nasty weather on muddy trails, and it's comfortably versatile enough for hiking in warmer, dryer conditions, too. We appreciate its GORE-TEX waterproofing laminated to a durable leather upper, and the flex zone around the ankle that allows greater mobility. Underfoot, a solid combination of cush EVA and Vibram rubber keeps us comfortably sure-footed on all trails.
- Head for the hills in these waterproof and supportive hiking boots
- Nubuck leather upper offers durability and support for dicey trails
- GORE-TEX laminate seals out wet weather while wicking sweat
- Nano-Cells technology increases breathability on warmer dry days
- EVA midsoles balance support and cushion for the longest treks
- 3D flex ankles ensure freedom of movement and support
- Vibram outsoles grip sandy, muddy, or loamy trails with ease
- Item #LSPZ2A0
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.