Nucleo High GTX Backpacking Boot
Hike through rugged terrain in La Sportiva's Nucleo High GTX Backpacking Boot. Gore-Tex Surround waterproofing protects the boot as you trek through snowmelt soaked grass fields. The Vibram Nano sole provides traction over steep trails and rocky ridge lines alike, and the Nano-cell upper creates a durable construction that shaves weight at the same time. Keep your foot comfortably protected as you make your way out and back all the while enjoying the beauty the backcountry offers.
- A mid-range hiking boot for high performance in the backcountry
- Gore-Tex Surround waterproofing blocks out water on rainy days
- Vibram Nano sole offers sticky traction in variable conditions
- Nano-cell upper technology provides lasting, durable foot protection
- High top style offers ankle support on rocky, loose terrain
- Item #LSP00HL
- Q & A
Super lightweight but strong boots
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
These are just the shoes that I was looking for: comfortable, lightweight, strong materials. I just started using them but they feel durable. I have wide feet and they fit nicely. I'll certainly recommend this for medium to long hikes.
Do these have a protective toe?
These don't have a steel toe if that is what you mean but the toe is protected by an extension of sole's rubber and nubuck leather. Hope that answers your question. Hit me up at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions or need help setting up an order.