Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Nepal Cube GTX Mountaineering Boot
The La Sportiva Nepal Cube GTX Mountaineering Boot isn't just for the high-minded alpine adventurers among us. The Nepal Cube takes a lighter approach to versatile warmth in a mountaineering boot than its older sibling, the Nepal Evo GTX. While both boots use GORE-TEX to guarantee our foot's dry ride, the Cube loses a full four ounces without taking away any warmth or capability. Whether you're summiting the Grand (Teton, that is), performing telecom magic in the middle of winter, or trekking high and low over many miles, this leather boot gives you a dry and flexible ride.
- Lightweight, technical single boot made for mixed alpine climbs
- GORE-TEX Insulated Comfort gives waterproof, breathable warmth
- Leather upper with abrasion-resistant paneling and 3D Flex ankle
- Carbon Tech insulated insole has a stiff flex and gives extra warmth
- Vibram sole has automatic or semi-automatic crampon compatibility
- Item #LSP00LQ
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.