Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Namor Pant
Made for ski mountaineering and touring, these softshell pants keep us comfortable on extreme ascents. The stretchy, synthetic materials do wonders to keep us moving fluidly uphill, and the breathable knit prevents us from overheating or getting stopped by the cold.
- Lightweight softshell pant for ski mountaineering and touring
- Durable synthetic fabric insulates and stretches for smooth ascents
- Comfortable, technical cut advances mobility
- Ankle gaiters and zips provide custom fit over boots
- Item #LSP00MK
- [upper pant] 93% nylon, 7% spandex, [lower leg, knee] 84% nylon, 16% spandex, [ankle gaiter] 85% nylon, 15% spandex, [hem reinforcement] 100% nylon
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered right thigh
- Side Zips
- ankle zips
- ankle gaiters
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 1lb 2.2oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.