Select a size:
Why We Like The Miura VS Climbing Shoe
From freeing hard aid lines to sending cutting-edge boulder problems, the La Sportiva Miura VS Climbing Shoe has been there, done that, and will gladly do it all over again with us. The aggressive shape and sticky Vibram rubber combine with the Slingshot rand and Powerhinge system to produce a shoe that crushes super steep routes and technical face climbs with equal aplomb.
- Climbing shoe made for technical, overhung rock
- Vibram XS Grip 2 sole with traction designed for micro-edges
- Leather upper stretches to conform to your foot's shape
- Slingshot rand has moderate downturn and aggressive asymmetry
- Hook-and-loop straps are easy to secure and take off
- Item #LSP0259
4.5 based on 40 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.