Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Miura VS Vibram XS Edge Climbing Shoe
When footwork is few and far in between, and the crimps are microscopic, we turn to La Sportiva's Miura VS Vibram XS Edge Climbing Shoe. It's one of our favorites for technical climbs because its sharp toe gives a firm grip on the tiniest of features. A moderately downturned profile fine-tunes the shoe for vertical-to-overhung climbs. This version of the Miura has Vibram's XS Edge rubber for a boost in edging performance.
- Climbing shoe shaped for technical routes both vertical and overhung
- Highly asymmetric profile with a pointed toe for precise footwork
- Moderately downturn design for steep routes and cave boulder problems
- Leather upper with a Dentex lining resists stretching out
- Triple hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure, speedy fit
- Powerhinge offers stretch in the heel while keeping the toe stiff
- Vibram XS Edge rubber sole reinforces powerful edging performance
- Item #LSP0161
4.5 based on 119 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.