The La Sportiva Miura Climbing Shoe sticks to the most crimp-tastic routes and edges wart-sized footholds. Its high curvature and downturned toe give you more friction on the smallest holds or smears with the sticky help of Vibram XS Grip2 rubber. Shaped forefoot edges let you rest on tiny ledges between overhanging pitches, while the LaspoFlex forefoot midsole provides comfort during belays and longer routes. A synthetic Dentex lining prevents the leather upper from stretching, drastically reducing the necessary break-in time.
- Climbing shoe ideal on overhung boulders and technical routes
- Asymmetric downturn enhances performance for advanced climbers
- Vibram XS Grip 2 rubber is stiffer at the toe for durability
- Leather upper with Dentex lining to prevent too much stretch
- Slingshot rand and powerhinge maintain sharp downturn for life
- Item #LSP00GT