Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Mega Ice Evo Mountaineering Boot
We value the precise control of climbing shoes, but when winter hits we need more protection than they offer. La Sportiva’s Mega Ice Evo Mountaineering Boots offer the exacting fit of a climbing shoe, but with the best of mountaineering tech for an incredibly light boot that bites into ice with unbeatable grip. A waterproof Schoeller dynamic laminate is bonded with an insulated membrane for total protection from the elements, while a carbon midsole allows for stiff control.
- Streamlined boots built with climbing level precision
- Waterproof Schoeller laminate cuts out ice, water, and slush
- Insulated and waterproof membrane traps in body heat
- Carbon midsole provides stiff support on ice and rock
- Vibram XS Grip2 heel is incredibly sticky for heel maneuvers
- Slipper construction offers climbing-shoe style precise fit
- Internal lace with external gaiter to seal out the elements
- Sharp and precise Cassin Dry crampons bite into ice and rock
- Item #LSPZ280
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.