Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Touring Skis we have in stock.View Similar Products
Maximo LS Ski
The La Sportiva Men's Maximo LS Ski strikes a healthy balance between ultralight uphill capabilities and downhill performance. The Maximo maintains a slim weight of three pounds per ski to keep you light on your feet for those days you're logging thousands of feet of vert. La Sportiva was able to keep the Maximo light with its brand-new Low Profile Omega technology, which is a wood core with air canals to retain good durability while lowering the ski's overall weight.
- A fun and fluid ski designed for backcountry touring and rando
- 90mm waist with traditional camber for riding firmer snow
- Ultralight wood core with stiff carbon glass reinforcements
- Cap Piuma Quadriaxial construction with woven carbon and fiberglass
- Scratch-proof top sheet with fiber plate binding support
- Item #LSP00EE