For the modern climber.
- High-performance shoes for modern climbers and adolescents
- Aggressive, asymmetric profile accommodates overhung routes
- Vibram XS Grip 2 with No Edge for incredible sensitivity
- P3 technology ensures long-lasting downturn
- Unlined leather upper allows plenty of stretch for climbers with growing feet
- Item #LSP00D3
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
Size down. Way down. I wear 38.5 in women's miura vs and solutions. For these, I went down a full size to 37.5. They remind me a little of a well broken in pair of miura vs's. These were my first pair of no edge shoes, and I'm loving it. They're wonderfully soft and sensitive. The high asymmetry and the P3 put all the power on your big toe--right where you want it. I expect a lot of stretch--they'll probably go from being a great bouldering shoes to something I might take trad climbing--maybe. For the price, I'm pretty impressed!