The tool for speedy tempos.
Speed, agility, and weight, these are things that conductors look for in a baton, and in a similar way skiers look for the right plank to conduct their art on the mountain. If you're looking for speedy tempos up and down the mountain, then La Sportiva's Maestro LS Ski is your baton. Its light, thin, 75mm waist is undeniably appealing to all the rando ski racers, but a surprisingly stiff construction makes this a great option for faraway hut-to-hut tours with downhill sections.
To make sure you ski well on the downhill, La Sportiva equipped the Maestro with stiff quadriaxial woven carbon and fiberglass laminates so your turns are more in tune with a balanced legato, rather than an off-rhythm staccato that messes up everyone else's turns. The Maestro also boasts an Attivo shock absorber that dampens impacts, keeping things pianissimo when you're cruising at top speeds
- Rando ski ideal for skimo racing or hut-to-hut touring
- 75mm waist keeps you light on your feet
- Traditional camber works best in firm or icy conditions
- Honeycomb core balances lightness and durability
- Quadriaxial woven carbon and fiberglass laminates for stiffness
- Attivo shock absorber with carbon reinforcements for downhill ridesSp
- Item #LSP00EB