Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Lycan GTX Trail Running Shoe
Sometimes the rain just doesn't stop, and when the treadmill just isn't an option (always) it's time to lace up the La Sportiva Lycan GTX Trail Running Shoe and head out onto some sloppy trails. Whether you're heading into a light rain or the trail's starting to resemble a river, the Gore-Tex Extended Comfort lining will keep your feet dry and happy as you push on in wet conditions. And it does so without trapping heat, thanks to Gore-Tex's inherent breathability and the breathable mesh upper construction.
A grippy, lugged rubber outsole will keep your footing steady with dependable traction on both wet and dry surfaces, while the Impact Brake System ensures that you won't be sliding out on every downhill. There's built-in rock protection both underfoot and on the toe cap, keeping your feet protected from any unseen hazards that might be hiding on muddy trails. This shoe's also got a shock-absorbing EVA midsole that keeps your feet comfortable on longer runs and harder surfaces, as well as a wider forefoot that helps your toes move freely and naturally as you dart around technical trails.
- Waterproof trail shoe to keep you out there in any conditions
- Gore-Tex lining keeps your feet dry when the rain won't quit
- Grippy rubber outsole ensures traction on slippery surfaces
- Cushioning offers shock absorption for long runs and hard trails
- Impact Brake System helps you keep control on winding downhills
- Rock protection keeps your feet guarded from unexpected hazards
- Wider forefoot lets your toes move comfortably and naturally
- Low stack height offers a good ground feel for easier maneuvering
- Item #LSP00HO
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.