Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Lycan GTX Trail Running Shoe
When you're exploring the higher elevations of your local peaks the weather can be awfully fickle, but you'll be prepared for any conditions or terrain in the La Sportiva Lycan GTX Trail Running Shoe. Designed for all-terrain performance and outfitted with a waterproof Gore-Tex membrane, this shoe will continue to deliver steady performance when the skies open up. Your feet will stay dry thanks to the Gore-Tex Extended Comfort lining, and the grippy FiXion AT 2.0 rubber outsole will give you sure-footed traction on muddy trails and wet rock. The upper, along with the Gore-Tex lining, allows for maximum breathability when you start to work up a sweat, and the abrasion-resistant mudguard helps prevent mud from coating and soaking your shoe. You've also got a cushioned EVA midsole for added comfort and shock-absorption, as well as rock protection in the forefoot and underfoot to keep your feet protected from sharp roots and rocks that might be hiding in all that mud.
- Waterproof trail shoes designed for all-conditions performance
- Gore-Tex lining keeps your feet dry on wet and rainy trails
- Lugged rubber outsole ensures traction on wet trail surfaces
- Breathable mesh upper keeps your feet cool when you work up a sweat
- TPU toecap and underfoot rock guard protect feet from trail hazards
- Cushioned EVA midsole offers impact protection for rugged trails
- Wider forefoot volume helps your toe spread out naturally
- Close-to-the-ground feel allows for easier push-off and maneuvering
- Item #LSP00HN
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.