Why We Like The Kubo Climbing Shoe
We pull on the Kubo Climbing Shoe for flashing routes on the lead wall and topping out in the boulder room. The toe rubber integrates into the toe edge for greater hooking performance and increased durability. These entry-to-mid-level shoes are so comfortable that we don't even take them off between sends.
- Versatile climbing shoe for newer climbers seeking an upgrade
- Subtle asymmetry comfortably holds foot while supporting power
- Moderate down-turn for precision on problems and routes
- Vibram XS Grip2 provides consistent sticky grip in all temperatures
- Leather-synthetic upper will stretch a half size
- Unlined for day-long comfort on the wall
- Padded, moisture-wicking tongue keeps sweat from pooling
- LaspoFlex midsole provides support even when shoe is not tightened
- Item #LSPZ29U
- Upper Material
- tubular constructed microfiber, leather, padded mesh tongue, Vibram XS Grip2 toe rand rubber (2mm)
- [upper] unlined [tongue] cotton
- dual hook-and-loop
- full-length LaspoFlex (0.8mm)
- Vibram XS Grip2 (4mm)
- moderate down-turn
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, sport climbing, gym climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 22, 2021
Great Intermediate Shoe
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 110 lbs
When I had worn out my first pair of climbing shoes, I was looking to upgrade from a neutral to a slightly more aggressive shoe. I had tried on several shoes (and by several I mean 20+), but none of them fit the way I needed them to. And definitely none were as comfortable as my initial scarpa force vs. BUT the la sportiva kubos have just the right amount of performance edge and comfort that I was looking for. I can trust my feet on smaller holds and it hugs my feet just right. I did size down a tad, so a little tight right out of the box, but it's growing on me. Comfort is a priority for me. And the nice colors help too! Street size : 6 Scarpa Force Vs : 37 La Sportiva Kubos : 35.5
August 30, 2021
Hi! Where are these made? Thanks.
September 1, 2021
La Sportiva manufactures about 60% of their products in Italy, 28% in China, and 12% in Vietnam. There is a much higher chance that the shoes you purchase are made in Italy than anywhere else in the world. I hope this information helps!