Select a size:
Why We Like The Kobik Hooded Jacket
The Kobik Hooded Jacket shields us from winter's bite as we explore powdered mountains. The performance material wicks away our effort on the skin track, while the four-way stretch and raglan sleeves let us move freely. On the downhill, we keep warm underneath the airy, moisture-resistant insulation and wind-blocking exterior.
- Heavyweight fleece jacket for high-output pursuits in cold weather
- Durable material provides ultra-breathable, quick-drying performance
- Water-resistant finish for increased weather protection
- Ultralight kapok-blend insulation helps you thermoregulate
- Articulated hood moves with you so it doesn't shield your view
- Item #LSPZ2BM
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] Stormfleece (91% polyester, 9% spandex) [insert] 100% nylon, PFC-free DWR finish [lining] 94% recycled polyester, 6% polyester [insulation] Flocus (50% kapok, 50% recycled polyester)
- Fleece Weight
- articulated, fixed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 interior zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, casual, hiking, climbing, running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.