Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Katana Lace Vibram XS Edge Climbing Shoe
La Sportiva's Katana Lace Climbing Shoe might be one of the most versatile shoes out there. Sized appropriately, the Katana can jam up a finger crack, smear up a slab, or edge through an overhung sport climb. It styles a permanent moderate downturn—thanks to La Sportiva's P3 technology—and lower asymmetry for a balance between high performance and a comfier feel. Vibram's XS Edge rubber has a harder compound than Vibram's Grip, and it ensures long-lasting traction suitable for granite slabs, sandstone smears, and limestone edging.
- Versatile shoe excels on slab, crack, and face climbs
- P3 technology maintains a moderate downturn for life
- Vibram XS Edge optimizes edging performance
- Leather upper conforms to your foot shape for comfort
- Lorica lacing system minimizes stretch for an exact fit
- Item #LSP0165
4.5 based on 121 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.