Kaptiva Trail Running Shoe
The La Sportiva Kaptiva Trail Running Shoe is designed with a precise and comfortable fit for your technical trail runs. Its Trust-Fit shape cradles your foot and reduces slippage while the Sock-Like Compression upper ensures a precise fit for confident control during your runs. The MEMlex midsole cushions each step while a 1.5mm dual-density EVA Rock-Guard in the midsole and a TPU toe cap help keep your feet protected as you tackle rugged terrain. Additionally, STB control inserts provide you with torsional stability across technical trails and the FriXion soles ensure reliable traction across the varying terrain you encounter throughout your runs in the mountains.
- Durable shoe with a precise fit for running on technical terrain
- 6mm drop offers comfortable platform for midfoot and heel strikers
- Trust-Fit shape delivers a precise fit while reducing foot slippage
- MEMlex midsole cushions each stride for a smooth, comfortable ride
- STB control inserts add torsional stability across varied surfaces
- 1.5mm EVA Rock-Guard in midsole protects feet against trail debris
- Impact Break System enables efficient descents on steep hills
- FriXion soles deliver superior grip across varying terrain types
- Item #LSP00JZ
- Q & A
Best all-around trail shoe!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
After testing for a year, this baby is it. Wore wear for Western States, one pair, all 100-miles, zero issues. Wore the gore-tex version at a VERY wet Way Too Cool 50k this past spring and it completely dominated. Fast, but also has great traction. Lightweight. Feels like a road shoe, but performs like a competent trail shoe.