Why We Like The Jackal Trail Running Shoe
We run free and wild over our favorite trails and mountains with the Jackal Trail shoes, which are engineered to perfection for long distances over challenging terrain. With innovative cushioning and support, durable outsoles, and underfoot rock protection, these trail runners make the perfect companions for marathons, trail races, or new personal goals.
- A cushioned shoe for long-distance trail runners with wider feet
- Seamless mesh uppers deliver breathable comfort and a smooth fit
- Unique midsole balances long-distance comfort with trail stability
- Cushioned insoles give you the endurance you need for long miles
- Rubber compound soles provide traction and distance durability
- Reinforced lace eye-stays adapt the fit for possible foot swelling
- Underfoot Rock-Guard prevents painful impacts on uneven trails
- Impact technology on the soles absorbs shock on inclined surfaces
- Item #LSPZ26J
- Upper Material
- abrasion-resistant microfiber
- Ortholite insole (4mm)
- compression-molded EVA, Infinitoo PU inserts, dual-density EVA Rock-Guard underfoot
- FriXion XT 2.0, Impact Brake System, FLEX inserts, 3mm lugs
- Women's Temp Ultra
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 25 / 18mm
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- trail running
What do you think about this product?
September 19, 2020
RUNS SMALL, Be aware when you order.
- Runs small
It is the second pair I order and it is still too small. They feel like an awesome shoe so I will have to order a third time because if they fit, I feel like I will love them! Just make sure you order a full size up.
July 16, 2020
Fix the heel issue and it could be great
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
Much roomier and more cushioned than the Kaptiva, the Jackal was VERY comfortable...right up until mile 7 of my first run in them. I had read many reviews that mentioned this issue, but was hoping I would be the exception. The heel area comes up rather high behind the achilles tendon and there is no notch to stop it from rubbing when one is going downhill or on uneven surfaces. I felt no issues at first, but by mile 7, the blisters had started. Got back to my car at mile 11 and had large, deep blisters on both achilles tendons. I taped them hoping that would help, because the shoes felt GREAT other than the rubbing on the tendons. Continued the run. It did NOT help. Have tried twice more to run in them, but the rubbing issue is completely unacceptable. I am so sad to send them back, but there is no way I can run 100k in these as they continue to cause injury no matter how I tape or what socks I wear. Soooo disappointed. Fix the heel issue, La Sportiva, and you will have a winner in this shoe.
May 8, 2020
La Sportiva Jackal - product features
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
Check out this video that shows the Jackal selling features and in-depth discussion on design and materials. Jackal is the La Sportiva mountain running shoe dedicated to off-road running over ultra distances and for training long-distance workouts on medium distances thanks to the exceptional cushioning guaranteed by the innovative Infinitoo™ high energy return technology. Every detail, from the uppers to the sole, is designed to enhance the comfort of the foot over long distances.
Brad Barlage - Ascension Sales