Select a size:
Why We Like The Jackal Trail Running Shoe
Designed to meet the demands of ultra-runners, this shoe has both the cushioning we need to go the distance and the traction and stability required for rugged terrain. In addition to a beefier midsole that attenuates shock and delivers comfort for all-day races, this shoe's got several stabilizing features for the trail, including an inner rock plate and PU inserts in the midsole. Meanwhile, high-traction rubber on the outsole keeps your footing secure on steep mountain trails.
- Well-cushioned trail shoes designed for ultramarathon runners
- Dual-compound midsole provides soft cushioning and stability
- Lugged rubber outsole ensures steady traction on changing terrain
- Upper was designed to adapt to the changing movement of your foot
- Breathable mesh allows for cooling airflow on hot midday runs
- Integrated rock plate guards against sharp rocks and sticks
- Near-seamless upper was designed to reduce hotspots and discomfort
- Item #LSPZ26I
- Upper Material
- mesh, synthetic, TPU toe cap
- abrasion-resistant microfiber
- Ortholite insole (4mm)
- compression-molded EVA, Infinitoo PU inserts, dual-density EVA Rock-Guard underfoot
- FriXion XT 2.0 with Impact Brake System, FLEX inserts, 3mm lugs
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 25 / 18mm
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- trail running
3.5 based on 6 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.