Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Ikarus Pant
Navigating our way up the mountain and having the mobility to execute a well-placed kick turn requires a flexible pant. That's the Ikarus Pant from La Sportiva. They designed the Ikarus Pant with a softshell construction and an elastic waistband for comfort, plus a gusseted crotch and articulated knees for full freedom of movement. We like that they feature a reinforced bottom hem with a zipper and internal gusset.
- Lightweight softshell ski touring and alpine pant
- Elastic waistband with adjustable drawcord and suspender loops
- Two zippered hand pockets and two side mesh storage pockets
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees better range of motion
- Reinforced bottom hem with zipper and internal gusset
- Reflective details for low light visibility
- Item #LSPZ2AP
- [membrane/laminate] 100% polyurethane, [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR finish, [backing] 100% polyester, [hem reinforcement] 61% nylon, 31% polyester, 8% elastane
- 2 zippered hand, 2 cargo mesh, 1 zippered back
- elastic, drawcord, suspender loops
- Claimed Weight
- backcountry touring, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.