Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Helios III Trail Running Shoe
When we think about La Sportiva, we're thinking about the small mountain village in the heart of the Italian Dolomites where the brand's factory is located. Their tradition and heritage shine in their products, and we've seen this brand produce quality gear, whether it be climbing shoes, trail runners, or the like. With the Helios III Trail Running Shoe, it's clear La Sportiva designed it for running the jagged limestone peaks and glaciated valleys of its heritage. It's a third-generation re-design on the prevailing Helios model, and it's got everything you would need in an ultralight, cushioned trail shoe. This low profile, yet durable design is perfect for everything from trails to ridgelines, and runners will see the shoe is as versatile as the brand that designed it. Breathability, comfort, and cushion are all on point here, and we love to see the low profile design with that toe cap for additional protection.
- Comfortable running shoe for athletes looking to hit the trails
- Additional tongue and ankle padding for jaunts in the mountains
- Rip-stop nylon and mono-burr inserts for optimal breathability
- Low-profile design with thermo formed toe cap for protection
- 2.0 rubber outsole for long-lasting versatility and durability
- Item #LSPZ26H
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.