Select Style & Size
Helios III Trail Running Shoe
This unique shoe will help you take on long road runs and tough trail scrambles alike. Its wave-patterned midsole ensures comfortable cushioning for higher mileage excursions, and also helps shed weight by integrating the high-traction lugs into the design of the shoe, helping reduce the need for more rubber. This weightless feel is also felt in the upper, which uses highly-breathable materials to keep your feet cool and feeling free on hot days.
- Lightweight shoes designed for the road or the trail
- Highly-breathable upper provides cooling comfort for hot runs
- Cushioned midsole helps your feet stay comfortable over long miles
- Wave-pattern design creates trail-traction lugs while saving weight
- Grippy rubber and Impact Brake System keep your footing secure
- Item #LSPZ26G
- Upper Material
- mesh, nylon ripstop, TPU reinforcements
- abrasion-resistant microfiber
- Ortholite insole (4mm)
- LaSpeva lasting board, MorphoDynamic design, injection-molded MEMlex EVA, Cushion Platform
- FriXion AT 2.0 compound, VA Wave Pattern lugs (2mm)
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 15 / 11mm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 20, 2020
Love it for hot and dry trails
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 160 lbs
My new favorite shoe for hot and dry trails. It's super light, breathable and cushy underfoot. You really feel the rebound from the sole and it's joyful to run on hard packed trails that aren't too rocky. This is my door to trail shoe and what I grab when i want to run fast. It's also comfortable to wear around town because of the mesh upper and comfortably fit. I bought this in a 43.5 and my standard size is a 43.0. I could have gone with the 43.0 if I wanted a precise fit, but I like it in the 43.5 for a little extra width and room for my toes on downhills.