Glacier WLF Boot
- A burly boot worthy for forest work or backpacking rugged terrain
- Roughtout leather upper ensures long-lasting durability
- Dry-Best lining wicks moisture and dries quickly
- MtnFlex insole with steel shank and Aircushion for comfy support
- Not designed for front line firefighting
- Vibram Ice-New is heat-resistant up to 572F, and a glue that's resistant to 158F
- Item #LSP00JG
- Upper Material
- Idro-Perwanger Roughout leather (3mm)
- MtnFlex (8mm) [shank] steel, Dacromet coating
- Aircushion (PU)
- Vibram Ice-New (ISO 20344)
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, work
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 11, 2020
What's the height.
Michael T. Young
October 27, 2020
I'm looking at the Glacier WLF boot with Arctic Ice Vibram sole - is this the same sole as the Vibram Arctic Grip, or Ice-Trek as advertised by Vibram? I'm looking for a little traction on snow over or icy road conditions.