Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Genius Climbing Shoe
La Sportiva calls the Genius Climbing Shoe its highest performing shoe for boulderers, sport climbers, and overhanging aficionados. The Genius gains its high performance through a No-Edge technology rubber overlay over the toe, which grips on edges and make-believe footholds like they were ledges. This remarkable technology lets you place your feet quicker and more efficiently, without having to readjust because No-Edge feels that good on the first step. The Genius also features La Sportiva's mind-bending P3 technology that made the Solution one of the most popular shoes today. P3 uses a Permanent Power Platform to maintain the Genius' aggressive downturn for life. Like the Testarossa, the Genius' heel is surprisingly soft, stretchy, and sensitive for a proper fit as well as solid heel-hooking.
- La Sportiva's most versatile climbing shoe for edging
- No-Edge technology gives a greater grip on crimps and edges
- Vibram XS Grip 2 is a softer rubber compound for greater traction
- P3 power rand maintains an aggressive downturn designed for steeps
- Leather upper with microfiber mesh at the tongue for breathability
- Laspoflex midsole is stiff at the toe and flexible around the heel
- Item #LSP005T
- Upper Material
- leather, microfiber
- LaspoFlex with P3 (1.1mm)
- Vibram XS Grip2 (3mm)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- PD 85
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Claimed Weight
- bouldering, sport, training
4.5 based on 40 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.