Superlight and super svelte.
La Sportiva teamed up with Ski Trab to produce the ultralight, vert-devouring Women's Gara Aero LS Ski. Built to the specifications of gram-counting rando racers, the Gara Aero sports an feather light weight that will fly up the mountain and progressive shape that will inspire confidence once you rips skins and point 'em down the mountain.
Ski Trab built this ski in Italy with its ultralight 14-layer technology. The technology utilizes 14 different layers, including carbon, fiberglass, wood, and Aramid, that wrap around the ultralight honeycomb core to reduce vibration and increase rigidity while tipping the scales at feathery 3lb. In the end, all these materials simply mean the Gara Aero will remain nimble on the ascent and stable on the descent. The progressive shape consists of an early rise tip to ease turn initiation in difficult conditions and plenty of camber underfoot to give the ski the ability to carve smooth turns when the terrain and conditions allow for it.
- A vert-hungry skimo ski for crushing the competition
- Early rise tip eases turn initiation
- Camber underfoot lets you carve confidently on the descent
- Carbon fiber provides strength without the weight
- Honeycomb core reduces vibrations
- Cap construction is super durable
- La Sportiva teamed up with Ski Trab to create this ultralight race-ready offering
- Item #LSP00ED