Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The G5 Evo Mountaineering Boot
The higher the altitude the happier we are, especially when we zip up La Sportiva's G5 Evo Mountaineering Boot. It's an ultra-technical boot that specializes in high-altitude mountaineering and ice climbing. We appreciate the internal bootie's GORE-TEX Infinium Thermium waterproofing that's air permeable (ie. highly breathable) for extremely active pursuits, and the gaiter's stretchy Cordura fabric is built for the long haul. It's also conveniently quick to zip into, which we never thought we'd like enough to mention but comes in handy following cold mornings at base camp.
- Ultra-technical boot for mountaineering and ice climbing
- GORE-TEX Infinium Thermium is waterproof and air permeable
- Cordura gaiter with UltraSonic Welding for extreme durability
- Boa fit system with hook-and-loop inner boot for quick closure
- Removable, insulated carbon footbed with stiff midsole underneath
- Vibram Matterhorn rubber sole with Impact Brake System and automatic crampon compatibility
- Item #LSPZ27V
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.