Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The G5 Mountaineering Boot
We rely on the La Sportiva G5 Mountaineering Boot when we have our sights set on unknown terrain and epic first ascents. This highly technical big mountain boot boasts a stretchy Cordura gaiter equipped with a waterproof membrane and a heat-sealed zipper to keep wetness at bay. The durable upper features flex zones to keep you trekking and climbing anatomically, while the insulated felt works with the insulated footbed to maintain warmth. Vibram's Matterhorn rubber sole includes large lugs and step-in crampon compatibility.
- Technical big mountain boot designed for visionary ascents
- Stretchy Cordura gaiter with waterproof membrane and rubber rand
- High-tenacity upper with flex zones and insulated felt
- Insulated carbon footbed with air cushioned midsole underneath
- Vibram Matterhorn with large rubber lugs and Impact Brake System
- Item #LSP00CV
4 based on 14 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.