Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The G2 Evo Mountaineering Boot
The G2 Evo is La Sportiva's ultimate thermal gaiter boot built for extreme mountaineering in low temperatures. It's heavily insulated with a felt-insulated inner boot and removable foam liner, and the Cordura+ stretchy gaiter protects the insulation with rugged abrasion- and water-resistance, and Ultrasonic Welding gives the gaiter a seamless design for greater weather protection. The inner boot is also made of Cordura+ for longlasting durability, and it's four-layer constructed with felt insulation and an aluminum layer that bounces body heat back. A removable liner insulated with EVA adds even more warmth, and it has a flex zone to ensure easy mobility up the mountain. Underfoot, the G2 Evo has a carbon midsole to maintain torsional rigidity without much weight. Vibram's rubber sole ensures traction worthy of the Matterhorn, and it's compatible with automatic crampons.
- Ultra thermal mountaineering boot built for low temperatures
- Stretch Cordura+ gaiter gives weather and abrasion protection
- Double Boa dial and zipper ensure a fast-and-easy entry
- Cordura+ inner shell with felt and aluminum layer for warmth
- Removable sock liner insulated with EVA for greater warmth
- HoneyComb Tech carbon midsole maintains a stiff platform
- Vibram Matterhorn rubber sole with automatic crampon compatibility
- Item #LSPZ27U
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.