A shoe for the modern climber.
Gone are the days of wool socks in bulky, blocky, leather climbing shoes—for the most part, anyway—the contemporary climber is sporty, strong, and ready to tackle climbs that were unimaginable a decade ago. The Futura Climbing Shoe is La Sportiva's choice for demanding, technical, and revolutionary ascents ranging from overhung boulder problems to strong sport routes or even technical traditional lines. Featuring La Sportiva's No Edge technology, this aggressively downturned, highly asymmetrical climbing shoe feels extremely sensitive so you can feel for the largest, microscopic footholds on any given rock climb. It also features La Sportiva's P3 Technology to retain the shoe's aggressive downturn and high asymmetry for the shoe's life.
- Aggressive climbing shoe styled for modern routes and boulders
- Vibram XS Grip 2 sole is softer at the heel and harder at the toe
- No Edge technology optimizes sensitivity for technical climbing
- P3 Technology maintains shoe's sharp asymmetry overtime
- All-synthetic upper does not stretch out
- Fast Lacing System uses a single hook-and-loop with three straps for a quick-and-easy closure
- Item #LSP00GO
- Q & A
May 7, 2018 The Futura Of Climbing
Check out La Sportiva's in depth look into the Futura. Be on the look out for a small colorway change as well as an all new 2018 women's version to hit the site soon. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me directly at email@example.com or (801) 523-4052