Summer temps have finally died down and you no longer have to time your climbs to beat the heat, but now you've got this fall chill to worry about. When you're looking for a little bit of warmth to go along with the durability and free movement you need on rugged climbs, turn to the La Sportiva Flowing Pant. It's made with a durable and comfortable organic cotton corduroy which delivers a little more warmth than a standard fabric, and still stays tough when you brush against hard granite. It's also got a touch of spandex, a gusseted crotch, and articulated knees for free movement when you need to get your feet set on difficult holds, and a stretchy elastic waistband that'll keep your fit secure and comfortable throughout your whole climb.
- Comfortable climbing pants with durability and free movement
- Organic cotton corduroy offers a touch of warmth on cool days
- Tough fabric construction holds up to scrapes with rugged rock
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees accommodate natural movement
- Oversized pockets give you lots of space for gear and snacks
- Elastic waistband keeps your fit secure without the need for a belt
- Item #LSP00KD