Eclipse GTX Hiking Boot
Built for long, demanding hikes, the burly La Sportiva Eclipse GTX Hiking Boots are constructed with waterproof protection, lasting comfort, and stability to easily maneuver over arduous, technical terrain. Roughout leather offers a highly-resistant design to handle scree fields and tight canyons, while the Gore-Tex Extended Comfort lining works to keep water out and dry comfort in as you splash through creeks and face unexpected rainstorms. A 4mm Ortholite Approach footbed keeps fatigue at bay as you spend hours trekking over uneven, loose, and rocky terrain, while the injected-molded EVA midsole with a 2mm stiffener supports your feet and ankles where you need it. Differentianted lugs on the Vibram XS-TREK rubber outsole ensure you have the grip you need to rip up sloppy terrain in unsavory conditions without fear of losing footing when you need it most.
- Robust, protective, and comfortable hiking boots for demanding hikes
- Gore-Tex waterproofing keeps saturation out, and dryness in
- Differentiated lacing system eliminates pressure points
- OrthoLite footbed keeps your feet happily cushioned all day
- 3D Flex system provides protection, freedom of movement and precision
- Injected EVA absorbs impact over long miles on trail
- Vibram XS-Trek rubber compound is durable, light and ultra-grippy
- Item #LSP00JN
What do you think about this product?