Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Capo Alpine Touring Ski
They say powder days are rare, but with La Sportiva's Capo Ski we're willing to push another mile or ten in search of the soft stuff. We like that La Sportiva sized it for powder and built it light enough for long-distant touring. A full rocker gives a surfy feel in soft snow, and the progressive sidecut stops on the dime when the only soft snow left is at no-fall zones.
- Touring ski sized for powder at the far reaches of the backcountry
- Beefy 117mm waist wide with rockered tip & tail maximize powder play
- Progressive sidecut holds speed and stops quickly when needed
- Poppy poplar wood core with paulownia paneling for lightness
- Carbon laminates enhance stiffness without adding much weight
- Fusion sidewall increases torsional rigidity and durability
- Item #LSPZ27P
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.