Select a size:
Why We Like The Bushido II Trail Running Shoe
Designed for serious runners taking on technical terrain, the La Sportiva Bushido II Trail Running shoe has a well-regarded reputation in our office for a reason. This newest iteration aligns with the mentality of "improve it, but don't mess with what makes it loved." You can expect the same low-volume performance fit, same drop, same low weight, same snug fit, and same outsole rubber and lug pattern.
The most noticeable update to the Bushido is the midsole construction. La Sportiva added their proprietary LaSpEVA in an effort to create a more responsive and springier ride to keep you comfortable through longer distances. Additionally, the upper has been updated with a more breathable mesh fabric that still retains the same durability of its predecessor so you can confidently tackle rugged terrain through the mountains.
- Award-winning running shoe for technical performance on the trails
- Breathable mesh uppers withstand rigors of running rugged trails
- Padded, breathable, ergonomic tongue is gusseted for a stay-put fit
- LaSpEVA footbed provides a springy response across long distances
- STB technology on side of uppers gives snug fit for precise control
- Updated heel design provides locked-down fit for increased comfort
- Soles use dual-compound rubber for superb grip on dry or wet trails
- Sole lug pattern wraps midsole for stability on off-camber terrain
- Item #LSP00K1
4.5 based on 10 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.